Pages

I have a "perfect for me" husband that balances me so well and keeps me grounded. Where I struggle, he exceeds. We are fun, sarcastic, and have big dreams. I hope this blog is a way that our family and friends can stay in the loop with what's going on in our world.

Friday, May 13, 2011

Da....Da..Da..Introducing Our Wedding Party

Amber Cotney- Maid of Honor- Amber is my sister and is already the greatest maid of honor I could have ever dreamed of.  I ask her before I make any decision and she has already picked out my wedding cake, china, and centerpieces.  Amber is the Outdoor Adventure Director at Camp ASCCA in Jackson's Gap, Alabama.  She knows me better than anyone on the planet and is my best friend. 
Meggie Parker- Bridesmaid- Meggie has been one of best friends since the 8th grade.  We have been through so much together and it has made us grow as people and friends.  Meggie works for a law firm in Birmingham, Al and is currently in the process of moving to Hayden, Alabama.  Meggie is a new mom of a precious baby boy, Noah.  She is a wonderfully loving Mommy and I've never been prouder of a person as I am of her.  I couldn't resist putting a picture of this absolutely gorgeous little boy. 
Kristen Jordan- Bridesmaid- Kristen and I were roommates in college and have been best friends since.  After receiving random roommate placements that we were not exactly happy with, we found one another, moved in together, and the rest is history.  Kristen and I have been through the good, bad, and the ugly and we are wonderful friends because of it.  Kristen is currently finishing her degree in Family and Consumer Sciences while raising that precious little boy in the picture, Bryce.  He is not only gorgeous but seriously the smartest little boy I've ever been around.  Kristen is made to be a mom and I'm learning so much from her.  
Morgan Anderson- Bridesmaid- Morgan is my first cousin and I have loved this child (well not any more) since the day she was born.  She was the first cousin that I had that I was close to and I was so smitten with her.  Morgan has turned out to be a beautiful, funny, and smart young lady and I am so proud of her.  I think she is as excited to be a part of her first of many weddings as I am.  
Trey Skelton- Best Man- Trey is the best man and rightfully so.  Trey and Chase went to high school together, college together, and roommates while in college.  Trey is the first of Chase's friends that I ever met and I love him dearly.  Chase is very lucky to have a friend like Trey because he is the kind of guy that refuses to let jobs, time, or life get in the way of their friendship.  Trey and Ashleigh have been married about two years and they are currently in the process of moving back home after living in Mobile the past few years.  By the way, sorry about the picture Trey...it's hilarious.  
Daniel Blevins- Groomsman- Daniel and Chase have been friends since high school.  They played football together and they ALWAYS have plenty of stories to tell about their (wild) adventures together...(even ones I've heard approximately 6000 times).  Daniel works in the emergency room as a nurse in Rome, Ga.  This is a picture of Daniel and his spunky girlfriend Alissa that I love!!  
Zach Allgood- Groomsman- Zach and Chase also went to high school together.  They also played football together and once again they have a ton of stories that they love to reminiscence on.  Zach and Courtney got married last summer at the most beautiful wedding I've ever seen.  They are a beautiful couple and we love spending time with them.  Zach and Courtney live in Gainesville, Ga and Zach works for Courtney's Dad's business.   
John Broome- Groomsman- John and Chase ALSO went to high school together, college together, and were roommates in college.  John is one of the funniest people I know and we love  all adventures that involve John.  John lives in Atlanta, Ga and works for Georgia Power.  This is a picture of John and his girlfriend Becky.  They are the perfect balance for one another and she fits in perfect with "the group".  
Josh Galloway- Groomsman-  Galloway (as we call him) and Chase met in Jacksonville and lived together for a few years.  They have grown to be extremely close "boyfriends, as I call them" and talk at least once a day.  Galloway and I have a wonderful love/hate relationship and he is a great guy.  Galloway currently lives in the Jacksonville area.   
Kinsley Cotney- Flower Girl- Kinsley is my little cousin and while trying not to be partial....she is the sweetest, spunkiest, and most beautiful child I've ever seen.  She has the cutest personality and has such a great heart already even as a little girl.  I can not wait to see her on our wedding day.  

Susie Alba - Flower Girl- Susie's mom, Julie, is one of my dearest friends.  I babysat Susie's older sister Maddie for years and they are like my second family.  Susie is full of personality and is so stinking cute.  She has grown up so fast and I'm sad that I am not around as much to be as big of a part of her life as I was Maddie's, but I love her the same.  She is going to be a darling flower girl.  
Ross Cotney- Usher- Ross is my brother and has the honor of walking everyone down the aisle to their seats at the wedding.  For some reason I have always felt responsible for my Brother Bear and love him more than a sister really should I think.  I can't believe the man he has become and I'm so proud of him.  And... he's very excited about the wedding!  
Ethan Cotney- Usher- Ethan is a first cousin of mine and his sister, Kinsley, is the flower girl.  He is a little nervous about his job at the wedding but I keep telling him that he will do a great job.  Ethan has grown up before my eyes and has become an athletic, handsome, and smart kid.  It makes me sick that he is almost a teenager but I hope he continues to be passionate about whatever he chooses to do.  

I might be a liiittttle biased but I think we have the best looking wedding party I've ever seen....

1 comment:

  1. I think you are doing a great job with your blog. Keep up the good work! I love you!

    ReplyDelete