Pages

I have a "perfect for me" husband that balances me so well and keeps me grounded. Where I struggle, he exceeds. We are fun, sarcastic, and have big dreams. I hope this blog is a way that our family and friends can stay in the loop with what's going on in our world.

Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Looking for a reason to celebrate...

Our group of friends is always looking for a reason to get together and celebrate something...well anything actually.  One of Chase's best friends Trey and his parents threw us an engagement party a couple of weeks ago.  The whole group spent the weekend at Trey's parents lake house on Lake Weiss in Centre, Alabama. We just relaxed, sunbathed, rode on the boat, and fellowshipped all weekend.  My Daddy, Jodi, Amber, and Ross came up on Saturday and spent the day with us.  We ate fantastic barbeque, baked beans, and some yummy desserts.  A lot of Chase's friends popped in and out all weekend to congratulate him (and me I guess).  I tell Chase all the time that he is so extremely lucky to have such a tight knit group of friends.  They are all friends from high school (Trion High School, Trion, GA) and have stayed super close throughout the years.  And he's pretty much the happiest when they are all together.  
I want to thank Cindy and Herb so much for a wonderful weekend.  Chase and I both feel very fortunate to have people like them in our lives.  This was the first of MANY wonderful wedding memories.  

From top left: Eric, Cindy, Herb, Alison, Alissa, Me, Becky
From bottom left:  Rosie, Trey (Milo), Chris, Dan, Chase, John 

Same but minus Cindy, Herb, Milo and plus Daddy, Jodi, Amber, Ross 

No comments:

Post a Comment